At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one of the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Best Places to Work in Indiana, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a Mobile Solutions Developer who will be responsible for developing new native /hybrid mobile applications for clients of eimagine. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note, this full-time, salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Description of Duties:
- Define and develop new native/hybrid mobile applications and web products (iOS, Android and web).
- Enhance existing mobile applications and web products with added features and functionality.
- Work with business partners to understand requirements, consult on possible solutions, create and determine technical tasks necessary to fulfill them
- Directly interface with customers to support, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Demonstrate application functionality for new and existing customers.
- Code, test and support mobile and responsive web applications throughout the software development life cycle.
- Deploy and debug native/hybrid mobile and web applications.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented Programming Architecture.
- Keeping up to date on latest developments in mobile technology and operating environments to determine impact on current and future solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
- HTML5 – Intermediate to Expert
- CSS – Intermediate
- C#, Objective-C, and/or Java – Intermediate
- Experience with development and use of RESTful web services and APIs
- Experience with creating client-facing web-based applications
- Solid practices in user experience-minded development
- Familiarity with “Git” is preferred
- Experience with Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipse development environments is a plus.
- Experience with PhoneGap (Cordova), Ionic, React Native, AngularJS is a plus.
- Self-directed and self-motivated to solve problems under pressure
- Effectively prioritize, organize, use time-management skills and be adept at multi-tasking
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detail-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, business administration, or commensurate work experience preferred.