At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a Data Migration Analyst who will be responsible for implementation and analysis of data migration processes. The Data Migration Analyst will manage the effort to define data migration requirements and complete the proposed solution for migrating data. They will work closely with the functional teams to ensure the successful and timely migration of data. They will work with business users to coordinate the resolution of data quality issues and ensure data is validated. They will also be responsible to assess the current master data state and define a data migration strategy that aims to improve data quality and standardize process. You must have the ability to not only promote, but also to persuade, business and IT partners on proper data quality and integrity principles. The role requires a strong blend of business, data, and technical skills.
Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note, this full-time, salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Description of Duties:
- Work with other teams to plan, organize, design and migrate data into the new system.
- Coordinate development of data extract and transformation programs.
- Manage the creation of data mapping deliverables, project and resource plans.
- Create and manage the data migration plan
- Manage the escalation and resolution of issues
- Investigate source system for data availability and accuracy
- Design and implement processes to ensure data quality
- Work on improving data integrity and quality
- Maintain documentation on data migration decisions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong SQL and SQL Server experience required.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with configuration and deployment of SSIS packages.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Scribe experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, and documentation.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.