At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one of the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Best Places to Work in Indiana, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a talented Project Manager who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful delivery of projects. The Project Manager would be the single point of ownership and management for their assigned projects. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding client need and translating that into effective system implementation. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note, this full-time, salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Description of Duties:
- Manage internal resources and external stakeholders for flawless project execution.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within the scope of agreements and within budget.
- Track project progression and report status to internal team members and leadership as well as external stakeholders.
- Develop, review and/or approve project requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage resource availability, capacity and project allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
- Utilize appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate project issues and risks to internal leadership and external stakeholders as needed.
- In cooperation with the project team, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts, work product validation and project artifacts, as needed.
- In cooperation with the sales team, provide documentation and guidance during the business development process to include assigning resources to requests for sales support, developing project estimates and writing / editing scopes of work and responses to RFPs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation and presentations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a Project Manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft CRM, Visio, Microsoft Project and SharePoint preferred.
- Proven ability to self-manage and manage to the completion of project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Active certification through PMI preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business or a related field.