At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one of the 2015, 2016, and 2017 Best Places to Work in Indiana, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful identification and implementation of requirements for our projects. The Business Analyst would be responsible for defining, analyzing, validating and documenting business requirements, needs and processes. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note, this full-time, salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Description of Duties:
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Able to elicit and identify project requirements from client end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Proficient in testing to ensure successful execution and appropriate application of solutions.
- Can provide high-level project/status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation and presentations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a Business Analyst.
- Proficiency in Microsoft CRM, Visio, Microsoft Project and SharePoint preferred.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.