You need access to documents, data or other related work while you are on the go. With BlackBerry Client you can access Microsoft SharePoint securely to use a range of management tools to collaborate with team members when you’re out of the office. BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint will improve users experience for mobile devices with some of the following key features:
- Download, edit, send links, share documents, and upload from any location in the world
- No repeat logins needed with NTLMv2 support
- Sync your BlackBerry Calendar with your SharePoint Calendar appointments to share your events or meetings with team members
- Mobile users can quickly and efficiently collaborate on documents without emailing them or saving copies to a computer
- Tools to allow you to manage events, edit documents and find content with its secure integration with core BlackBerry applications
- Tools to reject, initiate or approve workflow directly from your BlackBerry
- Trusted BlackBerry security policies and IT policies to keep you secure
- Edit documents locally using Documents To Go, which is often pre-installed on many BlackBerry devices. If you don’t have it, you can download it here.
BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint is fast, secure and essential for the busy professional wanting to access document management tools on their mobile device.
BlackBerry Client for Microsoft Share Point supports any smartphone with BlackBerry OS 5 or above. If you want to open a SharePoint Online site on your BlackBerry device here is how:
- Open your Team site
- Open the browser, type the URL for your team site in the address bar
- In the Microsoft Office 365 login screen that appears, type your username and password, press Enter
You should now be able to view your team site.
- Open the Public website
- Open your browser; enter the URL for the public site in the address bar
- Press the Enter key
You should now be able to view the public website.
For information on how to get started with BlackBerry Client for Microsoft SharePoint click here.