We’re nearly a quarter of the way through a new year, and everyone expects lots of new ideas, surprises and breakthroughs in technology. After Microsoft’s acquisition of Parature, Microsoft CRM is certainly no exception to this kind of expectation.
With the talent and resources of Parature now pulled into the Redmond giant fold, many expect Microsoft CRM in 2014 to start including the following benefits and features:
- A boost in cloud-based features and benefits woven into Microsoft CRM.
- A website portal that can be utilized for expanding our reference information tied into a system, allowing easy downloading and library referencing that doesn’t bog down other systems.
- Potential integration of live chat tools and Internet-based communications within the CRM framework as opposed to a separate running application.
- A threading and bonding of social media monitoring tools into Dynamics CRM program features.
- A boost in self-service features that can be offered to CRM users within Microsoft’s programs.
It’s no surprise that all of these tools and potential amenities are things that Parature already offers its own customers with Parature products. Microsoft will follow its historical trend and pick out the best components and integrate them into the next releases or updates of its CRM package in 2014.
So the big surprise is really when these changes will roll out for those current users of Dynamics CRM.