Project Management Office ServicesWe can help you evaluate and set up your projects
eimagine offers a variety of services including evaluation and setup of Project Management Offices (PMOs), management of development projects, as well as training in Agile project management and Team Foundation Server.
A solid Project Management Office (PMO) can save dollars and man-hours by providing a clear road map to projects and initiatives, strategically aligning individual projects with the overall objectives of the organization, and providing clearer visibility into the various projects currently undertaken.
Our PMO consultants will evaluate the existing capabilities of your Project Management Office and recommend improvements applicable to all areas of portfolio management, PMO structure, processes, and tools.
eimagine PMO consultants will design and implement an effective Project Management system from a project, program, and portfolio perspective. Our team works closely with client management teams to assess business program needs and compose a PMO consistent with those goals.
- Portfolio Strategy Design and Build
- Define and implement policies and tools
- Integrate PMO and service provider management governance processes
- Tailor the complexity model to facilitate project prioritization
- PMO Strategy, Design and Build
- Project management policy and procedure(s)
- PMO organization design (Org Chart/RASCI/Roles)
- Tailored program/project delivery process/procedures and tools
- Transition Program Management
- Define project methodologies, processes, reporting, reviews and governance standards
- Contribute to the service provider relationship and organizational change
- Monitor client and service provider program plan progress; manage escalations and performance issues
Many project managers and PMOs are interested in adopting an Agile project management methodology—a practice consistent with the principles defined in the Agile Manifesto – but struggle with applying this framework in their own organizations. eimagine’s seasoned project management professionals possess the experience and knowledge necessary for a successful Agile transformation. Learn the fundamental principles and tools of agile and how they apply to your organization through webinar or in-house sessions.
A sampling of topics include Overview of Agile and Lean Project Management, Effective Agile Requirements Gathering, Agile Team Workshops, Kanban for Agile Teams, Agile Planning and Estimating, Agile Testing, Agile Portfolio Planning and Management.
Learn TFS from a Project Management Perspective
Many organizations are familiar with Microsoft’s Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) from a source control perspective. At eimagine, the Team Foundation platform is not only utilized for source control, but as a collaborative space for management of various projects.
TFS is part of Microsoft’s application lifecycle management (ALM) solutions. TFS supports agile development practices, multiple IDEs and platforms locally or in the cloud, and provides the tools needed to effectively manage software development projects throughout the project lifecycle.
eimagine provides training services to teach organizations how to utilize TFS from a project management perspective. These training sessions can be in-house or through hosted webinars. Contact us to learn more.