staffing solutionsYou Don’t Have to Sacrifice Experience to Keep IT Costs Down
Are you struggling daily to manage IT personnel and costs?
To keep costs down, businesses often turn to entry-level or junior engineers to manage their networks or develop software. What happens if these new hires are given a greater amount of responsibility than they are prepared to handle? Even when more skilled engineers are hired, they may not have the specialized skillsets necessary to manage your IT projects and challenges.
eimagine has the expertise and resources to staff your organization with qualified candidates who fit your specific needs. Whether your staffing model calls for contract-to-hire, permanent placement, seasonal overflow or long-term placement, we can help.
How Can Your Business Benefit from Staff Augmentation?
- Control costs (personnel, training, staff development) by utilizing highly skilled professionals without a long-term commitment
- Achieve faster time-to-market by bringing on trained professionals with niche skills—only when you need them
- Gain a higher quality end-product by leveraging the skills of professionals who are experts in specific technologies, processes, industries and industry best practices
- Capitalize on market opportunities as they arise instead of waiting for current projects to be completed or for junior staff to come up to speed
- Avoid a protracted hiring process when searching for a developer or engineer with specialized or hard-to-find skills
- Better-manage fluctuating staffing needs for seasonal or project-based demands
Staff Augmentation Services
- Application development
- Database development and management
- Technical support and helpdesk
- Infrastructure development, implementation and maintenance
- Microsoft business solution integration
- E-commerce application development
- ERP and CRM customization and integration
- Legacy system migration
- Software quality assurance planning and testing
- Business process development and documentation
- Standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation and training
- Special projects
To learn more about how eimagine can help your business, contact us today.